Well done to all of the outstanding entrants in this year’s Show n Shine! It was a tough choice, but these were the judges’ pick of the bunch.
(In no particular order!)
- Rob Wakerley – Green Chev Camaro
- Mike and Joanne Bell – Purple 1934 Ford Roadster
- Richard Lucas – Gold and White 1955 Ford Crown Victoria
- Dave Smith – Black 1928 Model A Roadster Pickup
- Steve Fitzgerald – Cream 1956 Ford F100
- Glenys and Mal Fleming – Black 1934 Chev Tudor
- Mark Stephens – Electric Orange 1972 Superbug Beetle
- Jon Bridge – Black 1933 Ford 3 Window Coupe
- Graham Jones – Black 1953 Ford Pickup
- Tom Young – Red 1932 Ford Roadster
The big surprise packet was Mark Stephens’ wild Electric Orange Beetle. I spoke to the judges about this and they simply said, ‘We’re no beetle fans, far from it! But it is what it is and it is a superbly finished vehicle – he’s done an excellent job.’ Mark was absolutely stoked when he received his award, which is really what it’s all about!
Well done to Mark, and to all of our Top Ten award winners from this year’s Show n Shine!